Repair Water Pipes and Sewer Lines
Repair and Replacement of Water and Sewer Lines in Fort Worth & MidCities
Big beautiful trees can become a big costly problem when planted over your home sewer line. Tree roots can grow around and into the sewer line, creating blockages that cause slow-draining sinks and showers, and eventually sewer backups into your home.
But trees aren’t the only cause of costly water and sewer line problems. Freezing and thawing of the soil or a slow water leak under the slab of your home can cause the soil to shift, putting even more pressure on water pipes and making the leak even worse.
It doesn’t take much to cause a lot of damage. Even a pin-sized hole can release thousands of gallons of water a year. In the worst-case scenario, the soil under your home can become so eroded the slab flooring can actually crack or cave in!
If you suspect you’ve got a sewer line or water line problem, call the experienced plumbers at H and H Plumbing: 817-406-1509. We use the latest leak detection technology – including remote camera inspection – to identify where the problem is located so we can take the least invasive steps to fix the leaking or broken pipe.
How Do You Know You Have a Plumbing Leak?
- Has your water bill gone up significantly, even though you haven’t knowingly increased your water usage?
- Have you seen a crack forming in the foundation of your home or garage, patio or deck?
- Do you see a visible sinking of soil near the foundation of your home? Or sinking in the yard between your home and the street?
- Does the grass in one area (above the water line to the street) look much better – or worse – than others?
Water and Sewer Line Repairs
If a leak or break has happened in the water line between your house and the street, the water company won’t fix that. You need to hire a plumber. We will hook the water line up with an air compressor so we can hear the leak and identify where we need to excavate. Once repairs are made, we’ll clean up the area and leave a small dirt mound that will eventually settle to level ground. Within a few months, you won’t be able to tell work was done there.
When it comes to sewer pipe repairs, once tree roots break into the pipe, they will continue to grow back. Replacing the sewer line is a longer-lasting solution than spot repair.
We also work indoors to repair and replace water pipes. In old homes, we can replace your old lead pipes with copper or plastic.
No Job is Too Big or Small for H and H Plumbing
- We provide a free estimate
- We give 2-hour appointment windows so you don’t have to wait all day for your plumber to arrive. If we need to change the appointment, we call and tell you.
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
- Our use of state-of-the-art technology takes the guesswork out of repairs and lets us get to the bottom of your plumbing problem quickly, saving you money.
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine | Colleyville | Fort Worth
Call us today to schedule sewer or water line repair in your area: 817-406-1509.