Are You Ready to Convert to a Tankless Water Heater?
Residential Tankless Water Heater Service in Fort Worth & MidCities
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine
- Tired of running out of hot water?
- Worried about the weight of heavy hot water tanks in your attic?
- Want to free up the space used by your big water heater tank?
These are good reasons why you might want to convert your old hot water heater to a tankless hot water heater powered with natural gas or propane. Call H and H Plumbing at 817-406-1509 to talk to a plumbing expert or to schedule the installation of a tankless hot water heater or a hybrid tank-tankless hot water heater in your home.
Our experienced plumbers will remove your old natural gas or electric hot water heater and install an energy-efficient tankless hot-water-on-demand system from Navien or Rinnai, two of the most dependable manufacturers of tankless hot water heaters on the market today.
Immediately enjoy the benefits of instant hot water to every shower and sink in your home, including:
- Significantly lower operating costs because you don’t have to keep 50 gallons of water hot all the time.
- No more running out of hot water just because someone took a shower or ran the dishwasher. It’s heated when you need it.
- Less space needed for hot water storage. Tankless systems are much smaller and can fit more easily into your home.
- Long service life because there is no tank to corrode and leak, and electronic components can be more easily repaired and replaced.
We Can Install a Tankless Hot Water Heater in Your Home
A standard hot water heater uses 35,000 to 50,000 BTUs of natural gas, where a tankless natural gas system requires 200,000 BTUs. That means your natural gas service will need to be upsized to convert to a hot-water-on-demand system. This is easy to accommodate during construction of a new home, or during a major remodeling project, but we can add a tankless water heater into an existing home, too.
One of our plumbers will come to your home to look at your existing gas lines and what needs to be done. We’ll also advise you on the best placement of your tankless hot water heater for optimal performance.
Hot Water WHERE You Need It
Do you have a bathroom at the far end of your home that takes forever to get hot water? Ask us about installing or retrofitting your plumbing with a recirculating pump to ensure that room gets hot water fast. We are experienced installers of Taco brand on-demand hot water recirculating pumps.
Tankless Water Heater Repair Experts
While an instant hot water heater can be expected to last up to 20 years, it can experience component failures and other problems that prevent it from working properly. Mineral buildup, air supply or exhaust blockages, ignition failure, flame failure, a leak in the heat exchanger, these and other tankless water heater problems need to be handled by a plumbing expert.
H and H plumbers can troubleshoot and repair your tankless water heater.
No Job is Too Big or Small for H and H Plumbing
- We can give you a free estimate of the cost of installation
- We give 2-hour appointment windows so you don’t have to wait all day for your plumber to arrive. If we need to change the appointment, we call and tell you.
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
Call us today to make the switch to hot-water-on-demand: 817-406-1509.