Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Replacement
- Do you find yourself running out of hot water before you run out of shower?
- Have you seen water on the floor under your water heater?
- Is your water discolored or does it have an unpleasant odor?
- Is your water heater more than 10 years old? Is it making strange sounds?
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine | Colleyville | Fort Worth
It’s time to call the plumbing experts at H and H Plumbing. One of our experienced local plumbers will inspect your hot water heater and can make prompt repairs or advise you if you need to replace your water heater with a new gas or electric standard tank-type water heater or make the switch to a tankless water heater.
Call 817-406-1509 to schedule a plumber.
Water Heater Repair
The average lifespan of a water heater is about 10 years, though some can last much longer. If your water heater has severe corrosion resulting in a hole in the tank, it will need to be replaced, but many water heater problems that can be repaired.
- If the pilot light is not staying lit
- If an element burns out
- If you are running out of hot water sooner than you should, it could be that the tank is full of sediment
We’ll diagnose the problem and let you know your options. You can choose to have us repair your water heater to fix the problem or schedule the installation of a new water heater (gas or electric, tank or tankless) with one of our experienced plumbers.
New Water Heater Installation
Whether you need a new water heater because yours is worn out, or you want a larger water heater to meet the demands of your family, we can get the job done. We can advise you on the right size and the best water heater technology for your family budget and hot water. We can install any water heater – one that we provide or one that you may already have purchased at a DIY store like Home Depot or Lowes or Walmart. We also removed your old water heater at no extra cost to you.
We’re often asked, “What are the best hot water heaters?” We’ve worked with them all and in our experience Rheem and Bradford White are two of the most dependable water heater manufacturers in today’s market, offering excellent quality in both gas and electric water heaters, with good warranties. When those water heaters need parts for repairs, we can quickly get parts to get the job done. For other brands, parts often need to be ordered.
No Job is Too Big or Small for H and H Plumbing
- We can give you a free estimate (a home visit may be required)
- We give 2-hour appointment windows so you don’t have to wait all day for your plumber to arrive. If we need to change the appointment, we call and tell you.
- When we leave your home, the problem is fixed and the space is clean and ready for use.
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
Join our long list of satisfied customers. Call us today to schedule your water heater repair or replacement: 817-406-1509.