H and H Plumbing Fixes Clogged Drains
Residential Plumbing Repair in Fort Worth and MidCities
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine, TX
- Do you have water pooling in the bottom of the shower?
- Is the kitchen sink clogged – again?!
- Did the utility sink overflow when the clothes washer emptied into it?
- Did your toilet overflow?
Few things are as frustrating as clogged drains. A lot of people take matters into their own hands and run to the store to buy corrosive and toxic drain cleaners. But drain cleaners don’t always work and they can damage your pipes.
For a more reliable and longer-lasting solution to the problem of a clogged drain, call the experienced and friendly plumbers at H and H Plumbing in North Richland, TX: 817-406-1509. Not only can we clear your drain, we can advise you on strategies to avoid future problems.
What Causes Most Clogged Drains?
We’ve fixed thousands of clogged drains over the years so we know a thing or two about how sink and tub, shower and utility drains get clogged. Here are some of the worst culprits:
- In the kitchen sink, grease, coffee grounds and eggshells can settle in the pipes. Using a garbage disposal without enough water can cause problems, especially when pasta, potatoes or beans turn into a paste as they get ground up and go down the drain.
- In the shower or tub, hair is the worst offender.
- In a utility sink, too much dirt, sand, sawdust and other workshop-related material can collect in the pipes.
- In a toilet, children are the most frequent culprits when they flush small objects and large amounts of toilet paper.
Unclogging a drain is a dirty job – and we’re here to do it for you. Just give H and H Plumbing a call and we’ll give you an estimate over the phone. When we arrive, we’ll protect the area around the problem drain while we work on breaking up the clog and cleaning the drain. We’ll leave the sink /tub or toilet spotlessly clean and functional.
A Clog Could Be the Sign of a More Serious Problem
A clog can develop anywhere – in a pipe, in the trap, or much further down the line when tree roots have broken into the sewer pipe. That’s another good reason to hire an experienced plumber to unclog and clean your drain. We’ll investigate whether the clog is a problem near the drain or a sign of a bigger problem in your sewer system. When needed, we use remote camera inspection to locate the problem.
No Job is Too Big or Small for H and H Plumbing
- We provide a free estimate.
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
- We offer 2-hour appointment windows so you don’t have to wait all day for your plumber to arrive.
- When we leave your home, the problem is fixed and the space is clean and ready for use.
Join our long list of satisfied customers. Call to schedule a plumber from H and H Plumbing to unclog your drain: 817-406-1509.