Garbage Disposal Installation, Replacement & Removal
Garbage Disposal Plumbing Services in Fort Worth & MidCities
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine, TX
Garbage disposals provide unquestionable convenience for busy families. No more smelly food waste and overflowing waste bins!
If you’ve decided it’s time to add a garbage disposal to your kitchen, give H and H Plumbing a call: 817-406-1509. Our experienced N. Richland Hills plumbers install, replace, repair (and remove) all makes of garbage disposals, including:
- InSinkErator garbage disposals
- Moen garbage disposals
- KitchenAid garbage disposals
- Waste King garbage disposals
Tight spaces? Ask one of our experienced licensed plumbers to come out and give you a free estimate for garbage disposal installation. We can take a look at your situation. If there’s a way to do it, we’ll find it! Our aim is always to happy customers.
Different Types of Garbage Disposals
There are different types of garbage disposals:
- A continuous feed garbage disposal processes food at the flip of a switch and you can continue to add food while it’s running
- A batch feed garbage disposal requires that you put food down the drain and cover it with a lid before turning it on. You will need to process food in batches.
- A septic feed garbage disposal is made specifically for homes with septic systems.
Clogged Drain from a Garbage Disposal?
Garbage disposals can cause clogged pipes and slow drains if they are not functioning well or used properly. Food waste may not be small enough, or it may be worsening an existing plumbing problem like a clog in a pipe or a sewer line. We fix kitchen drain and sewer line problems every day. To identify exactly where the problem is located, we use state-of-the-art remote camera technology. This takes a lot of the guesswork out of repairs and lets us get to the bottom of the problem quickly, saving you money.
No Job is Too Big or Small for H and H Plumbing
- We can give you a free estimate of the cost of installation (a home visit may be required)
- We give 2-hour appointment windows so you don’t have to wait all day for your plumber to arrive. If we need to change the appointment, we call and tell you.
- When we leave your home, the problem is fixed and the space is clean and ready for use.
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
Join our long list of satisfied customers. Call us today to schedule your garbage disposal installation or removal: 817-406-1509.