Camera Inspection: Get to the Bottom of Plumbing Problems
We perform plumbing camera inspections in the MidCities
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine, TX
- Do you have slow draining sinks?
- Are your toilets repeatedly getting clogged?
- Have you had a sewer back up?
- Are your water bills surprising high or increasing?
These are all signs of serious plumbing problems like broken water/sewer pipes or tree roots invading your sewer pipes (or even toys flushed down the toilet and stuck somewhere in the pipes). Call 817-406-1509 and let H and H Plumbing get to the bottom of your problem.
We use remote camera technology to locate exactly where your sewer line is obstructed by tree roots or clogs, or where shifting soil under your home has resulted in separated or broken pipes causing plumbing leaks.
Under the house, out in the yard, under a driveway or parking pad, even out in the street – a serious sewer problem could be located anywhere. With a remote camera inspection of your plumbing, we can identify the exact the cause and location of your sewer problem. We may need to dig up lawn or pavement, but with pinpoint precision we can limit the area of disruption and save you money and needless, invasive excavation.
Call H and H Plumbing for Camera Inspection to Locate Your Sewer Problem
- We use state-of-the-art technology
- We provide dependable and responsive service
- We offer 2-hour appointment windows – we don’t make you wait around all day
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
Call 817-406-1509. We can usually schedule an appointment with a licensed plumber within 24 to 48 hours.