Call a Licensed Plumber for Gas Leak Detection and Gas Line Repair
If you smell natural gas, immediately leave your home and call your natural gas utility company.
When it comes to natural gas, don’t leave you and your family’s safety in the hands of a handyman. Call an experienced, licensed plumber at H and H Plumbing to install, repair or replace natural gas lines, and hook up or remove gas appliances.
North Richland Hills | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Southlake | Keller | Trophy Club | Grapevine | Colleyville | Fort Worth
Our residential gas line plumbers serve customers in the North Richland Hills-Trophy Club area and surrounding communities. Call 817-406-1509 for a prompt response, quick scheduling and dependable service.
New Gas Line Installation
- Are you adding a natural gas patio grill?
- A natural gas fireplace?
- A new natural gas stovetop or dryer?
- A switching to a natural gas tankless water heater?
Call us for installation of gas lines and hookup of natural gas appliances. If this is a new installation, we encourage you to have a plumber visit during the planning phase so we can help you identify the best placement of your natural gas appliance and plan where the gas line will run.
Gas Leak Detection, Repair and Replacement of Gas Lines
Over time pipes can develop small leaks, even pipes that are in the ground. There are methods for detecting gas leaks, even when they can’t be seen. We can test your entire as system to find gas leaks.
Gas line problems sometimes become apparent when an appliance is replaced. Did you get a new dryer or stove and discover the shut-off valve didn’t work? Maybe you couldn’t even find a shut-off valve in an older home. We can repair or install gas line valves, as well as replace problem gas pipes.
Move or Remove Gas Lines
Are you switching from a natural gas range to a new electric induction cooktop/convection oven? Are you remodeling and moving a gas fireplace or gas dryer? We can cap your existing gas line and remove or relocate the gas line if your home remodeling plans require it.
No Job is Too Big or Small for H and H Plumbing
- We will come out and look at the job and give you a free estimate.
- We may be able to do the work that day or within 24 to 48 hours.
- We give 2-hour appointment windows so you don’t have to wait all day for a plumber to arrive. If we need to change the appointment, we call and tell you.
- When we leave your home, the problem is fixed and the space is clean and ready for use.
- We charge a flat rate so you always know what you are going to pay.
We have more than a decade of plumbing experience. Call us today for gas leak detection, gas line repair, and other gas-related plumbing services: 817-406-1509.